Saturday, January 7, 2012

This One Has a Picture...

So I didn't do the workout I posted yesterday.  No 5x of the 100 Calorie Workout.  Instead, I just decided to beat my mile.

Which I did.

Mile time on 1/5...... 18:18
Mile time tonight...... 16:29

Cut of 1:49

I normally walk at a 3.0 and jog at a 3.8.  Tonight, I walked at a 3.2 and jogged at a 4.2.  I know that's still slow, but in my defense, it hadn't even been an hour since I ate dinner.  After about a mile and a half, I got a cramp in my stomach and stopped.  It's okay though...  I still did something.  I'm also going to credit my slower time on Thursday to the fact I had a hard 50 minute workout before I ran.

Not sure what I'll do tomorrow.  Cardio of some situation.

On a side note, I really like grocery shopping AFTER I workout.  Yes, I'm usually hungry, but I'm also riding the endorphin high and feel pretty good.  I equate that feeling to buying healthier food.  Hence...


me with some grapefruit.  Sorry it's sideways.  I can't figure out how to turn it.  Also, I know I look like a hot mess, but if my philosophy is: If you're still beautiful after a workout, you didn't train hard enough.  So there you go.

Edit: Go Mountaineers.

Small grocery list of the evening:

10lb of grapefruit
10 Luna bars
2 bags Stacey's Simply Naked Pita Chips (a way healthier option than potato chips)

According to Eat This, Not That (I'm addicted to them), grapefruits are good belly-fat busters.  I usually take people at their word, so I believe them.  If it's not true, it's still fruit, so I don't feel bad.
I'm not going to write anymore.  My computer is processing slower than Noah's Ark was built. 



No comments:

Post a Comment