Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Homework, Teacher

As I mentioned in my previous post, Melissa had her clients complete a list of resolutions, 30 day goals, and 90 day goals.  She called it homework, so I called her teacher.  (This was perfect, actually, as I'm starting grad school tomorrow!)

I thought I'd share these with you because you are now my accountability partner.

Resolutions: I resolve to...
  • never be too scared to try a new workout (even if this includes box jumps)
  • exercise 6 times a week
  • never say "I can't" do something without trying it first
  • update my blog daily 
Within the next 30 days (by 2/5), I will:
  • run a mile without stopping
  • complete 20 leg lifts in a row without dropping my legs 
 Within the next 90 days (by 4/5), I will: 
  • lose 25 more pounds
  • complete a 5k in less than 40 minutes
Remember...

Goals should be SMART
Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Realistic
Timely

What are your fitness goals?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment