Thursday, January 26, 2012

Greetings from North Carolina!

So we made it to Statesville, NC last night by about 12:30am (which is why I didn't post). It also may have taken us an extra hour because someone (cough cough) has been drinking so much water that a bathroom break every hour definitely happened. Also, bear with me. I'm blogging from an iPad, so typing may be a little off. One challenge I faced yesterday: road trip snacks and the temptations to grab something quick and unhealthy at the gas station because you're unsure of when you'll get to eat another real meal. I can't say I resisted completely, but I could have done worse. Being with my college friends kind of brings back old habits, so I need to realize who I am now and stick to it. Good thing is that I have 4 days to figure it out! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Edit: Ration water for the rest of the drive to South Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment