Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just in Case...

I have this sneaking suspicion that I will be far too tired to post anything this evening after my "1,000 Rep Workout," so I'm posting this now (to keep with my resolution).

I think the anticipation as to what this workout will entail is going to end up being far worse than the workout itself (or at least I hope).  I kind of wish I had never been given this vague yet vicious tidbit of information.

I've already heard some horror stories, but nothing specific.  I'm eating 4 tbsp. of peanut butter beforehand, just in case.  I know I'll work it off, but I know I'll need the calories to get me through.

I've actually given myself a headache thinking about it so much, so I'm going to stop.  Wish me luck!

Update: 15 leg lifts this morning with no break!  Up 5 from yesterday.  Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment