Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Mid-Week Musings

Happy Hump Day!

I am SO so sore from our workout yesterday.  3 mile warm up on the bike (I consistantly stayed between 80 mph and 108 mph... I sweat like a pig), mile on the treadmill, and LEG DAY!  50 squats, reps on two leg machines, 50 kick backs (yikes, my butt is killing me), and a WALL SIT.  Oh my.  I'm having a hard time walking today!

Last night, I decided to join Team Advocare.  Do any of you have any experience with Advocare?  My sister has been on the routine since the beginning of March, and she has lost 30 lbs and over 30 inches without a lick of exercise.  The program seems really easy, and the best thing... it's not a weight-loss program!  It's a program that jammed-packed full of really awesome products that help keep your body functions in tune.  Cleansing and jump starting metabolisms seems to be the game.  I'm really excited to see how Advocare is going to work with my current exercise regimen.  The first thing I'll do is a 24-day challenge (www.24daychallengemovie.com), and I believe my goal for the challenge will be 10 lbs.  That seems to be reasonable and in line with a lot of the success stories I've read.  Most importantly, I'm excited to see how the products will make me feel.  I desperately crave more energy!!

Finally, I have to lift up my sister before I sign off.  She has always been a big inspiration of mine for pretty much my entire life.  She is one of the strongest people I know.  I learned a lot about my sister last night and her journey, and she told me that I was her inspiration for beginning her own health journey.  I had no idea. I've always said that if I can inspire one person, I'm doing something right.  More and more lately, I'm learning that I'm inspiring a lot more people than I think.  That's something that's really, really awesome.  I love you sissy! <3

I'm excited to also be joining a great team of people with Advocare!  I can't wait to share my experience with you all.

Just remember, no matter what: KEEP GOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment