Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Blender Bottle, FTW!

I LOVE my new Blender Bottle!!  Today was my first experience with it, and I think it's so awesome.


And it's pink.. who doesn't love that?

So I got myself some PB2 and some Body Fortress Vanilla Whey Protein Powder and some vanilla Almond Milk and made myself a breakfast shake!

The cool thing about this bottle is that there are 2 large compartments to hold different powders and one tray to hold advil or asprin, too.  You just add all your ingredients to the bottle, and the blender ball mixes it all up!  I had a nice protein-packed breakfast that was 373 calories.

I was a little hungry after I drank my shake, so I had a Luna protein bar as my mid-morning snack.  I'm sure my body will have to get used to not eating a bagel or a carb for breakfast.  I wish I had those carbs this morning though, because our workout was HARD today.

My legs are like jello--- still.

17:17 mile, 3 miles on the bike, and legs for days.  We incorporated kickbacks and wall sits into today's exercise, and I can feel it.  I haven't been that sweaty since the 1000 Rep Workout Melissa created for us back in 2012.

Anyone have any easy blender bottle recipes for some yummy shakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment