Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rant, /Rant

I just need to rant for a minute. 

A month.

That's how long I've been on this plateau.  A month is 8 or 10 pounds I could have lost.  30 days. 

I workout out; I watch what I eat; I try to stay positive.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I'm obviously doing something wrong.  There are only so many times I can say to myself, "I'm changing my body from the inside out," or "Muscles weighs more than fat."  I'm to the point where being positive is really, really annoying.

I mean, I could go eat an entire pizza because I probably won't change a thing.

I think my body is resistant to losing weight.  This is why I've always been unsuccessful. 

Ok, /rant.

1 comment:

  1. sadly, I feel your pain on this one. Except I've been on my plateau for a few months. I went to the grocery store tonight to start getting back on track. Although I think mine has more to do with food than anything I think. I know it's hard to stay positive but just hang in there. I think you're doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete