Monday, August 11, 2014

Never Miss a Monday

Ok, I can't say I've never missed a Monday.  I miss a lot of Mondays.  But today, I'm glad I didn't miss it.  I had a great workout.  Here is the breakdown:

Stationary Bike: 4 miles, cardio program, level 3, 15:45
Treadmill: Half-mile, HIIT, 8:20 (incline 5 at 3.5 pace, incline 3 at 3.7 pace, incline 0 jog, x2)
Rowing: 1000 meters, 5:24
Stationary Row: 25 reps, 60lbs
Bicep Curls: 25 reps, 20 lbs.
Dead Fishes: 40 each side
Crunches: 25 on stability ball
Total time: a little over an hour

This morning, I decided to put on a dress I hadn't worn in awhile.  I bought it over a year ago and wore it only once (with a girdle) because it was still too tight.  Today, I'm wearing it with NO girdle.


I need to get my arms under control!

Anyway, I revamped my workout playlist, and I thought I'd share since I've had to scour Pinterest for good songs.  Here is what I've come up with.

Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)
Fall Out Boy – Thnks fr th Mmrs
Fall Out Boy – Dead On Arrival
AWOLNATION – Sail
Nelly – Country Grammar (Hot...)
Linkin Park – In The End
Eminem – Lose Yourself - Soundtrack Version (Explicit)
Jimmy Eat World – The Middle
blink-182 – All The Small Things
The All-American Rejects – Dirty Little Secret
Timbaland – The Way I Are
Jay-Z – Ni**as In Paris
The Killers – Somebody Told Me
Lady Gaga – Bad Romance
Jet – Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Pitbull – Timber
Eminem – Cinderella Man
Jay-Z – Holy Grail
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Can't Hold Us - feat. Ray Dalton
Bruno Mars – Locked Out Of Heaven
Lady Gaga – Applause
Bon Jovi – Livin' On A Prayer
Yellowcard – Ocean Avenue
Flo Rida – Right Round - US
Destiny's Child – Jumpin', Jumpin'
Starship – We Built This City
Ke$ha – Your Love Is My Drug
Rascal Flatts – Life is a Highway
Muse – Supermassive Black Hole
Icona Pop – I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) - Original Version
Nicki Minaj – Super Bass
Olly Murs – Troublemaker
Jason Derulo – The Other Side
Ozzy Osbourne – Crazy Train
Kanye West – Stronger
Ke$ha – TiK ToK
LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem

I just hit Shuffle on Spotify and rock it out.  I like this playlist because it's big enough to hear different songs each time I workout for a few days.

What are your favorite workout tunes?


No comments:

Post a Comment