Thursday, August 7, 2014

Before & After

Ok, I've finally made the decision to share my Advocare 24 Day Challenge before and after photos.  They aren't pretty, even the after pictures, but I don't care-- I'm proud of what the results I'm seeing.

I ask that you be kind.  I know what I look like.  You know what I look like.  Let's not make this more awkward that it already is.

Top pictures are before, bottom pictures are after.  This is a difference of 18.5 inches and (if I remember correctly) 12 pounds between the two, all in 24 days.

Here we go.  Please keep in mind the after pictures were at 6:30am.  I was a little sleepy.


I hope I have the guts to push publish on this blog.  I guess if you're reading it, I did.

This is probably more of me than you wanted to see, but if you clicked through from Facebook, you were warned.

I look at these pictures daily, especially on days like yesterday.  Let me apologize for my negativity, but I know anyone on a similar journey has days like yesterday.  Thanks for at least reading; I know writing it helped a lot.

My lack of motivation caused me to gain 2 pounds back, but I'm happy to report that, as of this morning, I've lost the 2 and am on a steady track downwards.

I've lost 16 pounds.  My new goal is 4 more pounds by next Friday, August 15.  That's the date of this big work gala function, and I just bought a new dress.  My goals: 4 pounds and don't look ugly in the new dress.

Thanks for reading.  I think I'll publish this.

#keepgoing

No comments:

Post a Comment