Thursday, January 24, 2013

Weighing In on My Weigh In

Well, my weigh-in didn't go as I had hoped.  I didn't lose any weight-- in fact I gained a little-- but I did lose .8% of my body fat (according to a BMI counter).

I'm not exactly sure how that works?

I need to focus.  I need to get my priorities straight.  I need to get back in the gym-- and more.

I met my trainer last night.  She's a sophomore Exercise Science major, and she's really nice!  We worked out together, and I'm feeling it in my chest today (yay!). 

I guess I don't have much to say...  Just wanted to tell the world that my weigh-in stunk.

But it's never been about numbers on the scale for me, anyway, right?  I started this journey telling myself that I didn't have an end number in my head because I didn't know what I'd look like at any weight but my current size.

So I'm celebrating the lower BMI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment